Sunday, December 5, 2010

"A Benevolent Virus" - Book review

I just completed  reading a new book "A Benevolent Virus" by Frances O'Brien. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, once I picked it up I had trouble putting it down.

How do you live when you know what it's like to die? This is the question this new spiritual fiction asked and it delivers a remarkable set of stories of Near-Death Experiencers.  

O'Brien did a wonderful job in portraying what an experiencer goes through during and after an experience. She introduces real characters in a modern day setting that struggle to come to grips with the truth and love they experienced.

The experiences are based on real research that only lends more credibility to the stories as they weave back and forth on the way toward integration.  A benevolent virus is a term that Dr Kenneth Ring used to describe the potential of the near-death experience to impart lessons and tools for living to those who hear or read these powerful accounts. This book is surely going to live up to its title.

O Books, Paperback available at Amazon


1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great book! I'll check it out. I'm looking forward to reading your blog and your story. I, too, have had near death experiences. It continues to change my life in every wonderful way imaginable & unimaginable. I got married in Sept in Sedona. Love it there!
    Peace & Light~ Lille (lily)

    ReplyDelete